how do I get a copy of..

Public records?

Contact the Circuit Clerk at 870-239-6330 for copies of:

    • Land Records
    • Court Records (except for Juvenile or Social Security)

Contact the Assessor at 870-239-6303 for copies of:

    • Personal Real Estate

Birth Certificate?

To receive a copy of your birth certificate please visit the Arkansas Department of Health's website.

property tax bill?

For a copy of your property tax bill, please contact the collector's office.

Marriage License?

Visit the County Clerk's Office in the Greene County Courthouse to obtain a copy of your marriage license during regular business hours.

Copies of Marriage Licenses are available for a fee of $1. Certified copies are $5.

contact greene county courthouse