how do I report....


To report a crime, please visit the Paragould Police Department's website. For urgent situations, please call 911.

child abuse?

Please visit the Arkansas Department of Human Services to report child abuse.

Public Safety?

Please contact law enforcement with any concerns regarding public safety.

road closures?

To report road closures please contact the Greene County Road Department at 870-239-6314.

contact greene county courthouse